Tres elemento di buono assagairre; olio d'olivia, sale, et parmigiano.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Word to the Wise

So I was craving buffalo chicken wings this week. Nice and spicy with some creamy ranch dressing. Sounds good right? I decided to go out and buy some from the grocery store and I enjoyed about half of them. The rest I stored in the fridge. Before I knew it three days were over and whole refrigerator now smells like buffalo wings and when I tried the buffalo wings they no longer taste good, and strangely enough everything else in the fridge has started to taste like buffalo wings.... perfect. I guess the open case of baking powder in the back of my fridge is not quite as magical as everyone always told me it would be.  I used to be a big fan of buffalo wings but all of the sudden I would not mind never eating them again for the rest of my life. There.  Beware the Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment